We are looking for an experienced .Net developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast .Net to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products/services in meaningful ways. The developer will lead the entire lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and support. Drive tactical delivery for multiple projects; work with business analysts, project managers, and customers to understand the scope of work, priorities, and requirements for development; and collaborate with performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications and/or remediate issues. And maintains documentation of process flow.
Scope Of Work
* Participate with business analysts and development manager in the requirements definition process and estimation.
* Translate business requirements into viable technical architectures and designs.
* Understand the current applications and technical architecture and provide technical and programming support.
* Work with users, contractors and technical personnel to meet project milestones.
* Stay abreast of new technologies and methods to optimize development process.
* Have a thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and the ability to implement software following the structured approach.
* Deliver across the entire lifecycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support.
* Very strong organizational, task management and prioritization skills.
* Keep up to date on the latest industry trends.
* Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work well with peers and all levels of management.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Competencies For Success
* Learning on the Fly
* Technical Learning
* Action Orientated
* Dealing with Ambiguity
* Presentation Skills
* Peer Relationships
* Time Management
* Written Communications
* Problem Solving
You can send Resume to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org